Family Law | Mediation | Collaborative Law | Alternative Dispute Resolution | Estate Planning
Cyndi E. Brewster has concentrated primarily in family law, including divorce, child custody, child support and spousal maintenance, premarital agreements, guardian ad litem for adults in dissolution, and same-sex relationships since 1989. Cyndi is a founding owner of Harrington Brewster Mahoney Smits, P.C.
Cyndi practices Collaborative Law, which uses a team approach to help parties in a divorce resolve all their issues without going to court.
Cyndi is a trained mediator/arbitrator, having mediated or arbitrated all types of family law cases, from the simplest to the most complex financial matters. Cyndi mediates with both pro se clients as well as clients with their attorneys.
- Memphis State University School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- J.D - 1982
- University of Arkansas
- B.A - 1978
- Colorado, 1989
- Arizona, 1983
- Tennessee, 1982
- Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Colorado Collaborative Law Professionals – Board of Directors & Chairperson of the Training Committee
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Metro Denver Interdisciplinary Committee
- Rocky Mountain Collaborative Law Professionals
- Top 10 Attorney National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2014
- Super Lawyers, 2016 - Present
- Top 50 Women Lawyers of Colorado - 2019
- Co-Chair, Guardian Ad Litem Training Programs and Foster Care Parent Training Programs
- Denver Metro Volunteer Lawyers